Who is Allstate:
Allstate Insurance Company of Canada is a leading home and auto insurer focused on providing its customers prevention and protection products and services for every stage of life. The company is proud to have been named a Best Employer in Canada for nine consecutive years and prioritizes supporting employees and fostering an inclusive, welcoming corporate culture. Allstate is committed to making a positive difference in the communities in which it operates through partnerships with charitable organizations, employee giving and volunteerism. Serving Canadians since 1953, Allstate strives to provide reassurance with its "You’re in Good Hands®" promise.
Through our Employee Value Proposition, Opportunity, Flexibility, Community, Diversity and Family, we have worked hard to develop and nurture a culture where employees feel valued, experience personal growth, have career options and truly enjoy the work they do.
Role Designation: Hybrid 1-2 days in Office
Benefits to joining Allstate
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Employee discounts (15% on auto and property insurance, plus many other products and services)
- Good Office program (receive up to 400$ back after purchasing office equipment)
- Student Loan Payment Matching Program for Government Student loans
- Comprehensive Retirement Savings Program with employer matched contributions
- Annual Wellness allowance to support employees with improving health and wellbeing
- Personal reflection day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working within the community and giving back!
The Executive Assistant, to support the achievement of ACG’s short- and long-term Mission, Vision and Strategic objectives, is accountable for the completion of direct output support work for the department. The Executive Assistant performs administrative and support duties as required by the area and Leadership Team member. This requires a broad and in-depth understanding of the department and company policies and practices.
- Provide optimal administrative support to the LT member and department directors and managers, with appropriate performance metrics, including quality, quantity, timeliness, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with appropriate parties including internal and external customers, focusing primarily on their needs and expectations.
- Develop and manage an organized and efficient record keeping systems and ensure that critical documents and records are complete, maintained in a timely fashion and easily ready for reference.
- Assemble highly confidential information and handle appropriately.
- Perform administrative support work
- Manage calendars for two Vice Presidents
- Meeting coordination with required participants
- Making adjustments to optimize schedules
- Expense processing and tracking
- Preparation of reports, presentations, agendas, and correspondence
- Ensuring corporate guideline adherance
- Planning of meetings, events, and travel arrangements
- Composition of letters, emails, and reports either for themselves or on behalf of the LT member, Directors or Managers as required
- 10 years secretarial/administrative support experience
- 1 year college or equivalent
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Anticipate and take charge of situations where necessary, demonstrate initiative and exercises sound judgement, self-motivated
Allstate Canada Group has policies and practices that provide workplace accommodations. If you require accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Full-time