Canadian Tire Arnprior - Automotive Technician - Full Time
Do you have experience in the automotive industry? If so, Canadian Tire Arnprior would like to hear from you!
We offer above average pay, premium health benefits package, profit sharing, continuous training and development as well as internal career growth opportunities.
A 310S license is not required. Pay is hourly and based on experience.
As an Automotive Technician the following are few of the expected responsibilities:
- Performing vehicle inspections and repairs
- Performing oil and tire services
- Helping out licensed technicians and service advisors
- Maintaining the garage
We are looking for someone that takes pride in what they do and goes the extra mile to insure that our customers get the best service possible.
The following qualifications are what we look for in our ideal candidate for this position:
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Willingness to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner
- Availability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with colleagues
- Have a valid driving licensed
- Have own tools
Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to send their resumes to the attention of the service manager "Alaa Yakan" or submit their resumes in store, at the service department.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest!
Job Type: Full-time