Cedar Ridge Designs Inc., a company specializing in custom millwork and cabinetry for residential, retail, corporate, and restaurant projects, has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced millwork technologist, to aid the primary CNC technologist for manufacturing cabinets, creating shop drawings, and purchasing and receiving for custom millwork projects.
Cedar Ridge is located just outside the beautiful town of Maxville, Ontario, which is 45 minutes east of Ottawa. It is a perfect commuting distance, with minimal traffic and free parking.
We have a proven track record providing superior quality, custom millwork throughout Eastern Ontario, including Ottawa, since 2004, and continue to grow. This is a permanent, full-time position. Applicants must have 1 year of experience. Salary is $45,000 to $60,000, commensurate with experience. Cedar Ridge Designs Inc. also provides a benefit package.
Please submit your resume via email or fax to 613-527-1600. You can also drop it off in person at 18331 Kenyon Concession Road #8, Maxville, Ontario. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- 1 year hands-on, relevant design experience. Applicants with cabinet making experience are preferred.
- Experience and working knowledge of millwork processes and materials (ie. sheet goods and hardware).
- CNC programming.
- Cabinet Vision software experience preferred. Experience valued: AutoCAD certification, RouterCim
- Blueprint and shop drawings reading skills required.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Fluently speak, read, and write English.
- Must have time management skills, with attention to detail.
Benefits package is provided. Contact:
- Prepare detailed shop drawings for the production team.
- Program the CNC for the manufacturing of cabinets.
- Analyze and interpret blueprints and specifications.
- Partner with production department to determine best practice for completion of a project.
- Examine drawings for conformity and errors.
- Ensure quality and timely completion of project assignments while meeting cost targets.
- Source materials and prepare purchase orders for the required materials for projects and inventory.
- Record received materials and allocate to projects.
- Maintain inventory of stock materials.
Phone Colin Unruh at 613-527-2600 or fax resume to 613-527-1600. Only those with the requested experience need apply. You can also email your resume to email@example.com.