Build Your Career with Peninsula
We are building a superb place to work! If you love solving problems, enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you will love working at Peninsula. Your customer service and technical skills will be tested every day and the opportunities to grow and develop are endless. The work that you do will make an immense difference to all sorts of businesses and people. We are a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding. We can promise that you will enjoy working here each and every day.
To visit and communicate with clients within your assigned portfolio to create employment documentation and provide accurate advice to Peninsula members in all aspects of Human Resources and Employment Relations issues.
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources and Employment Relations Consultant to service our clients, by providing a comprehensive consultancy service to suit their business needs.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Consult with clients to obtain a thorough understanding of their organizational needs and objectives.
- Effectively manage time to meet client needs and deliver exceptional service.
- Develop and deliver employment documentation, including but not limited to, Employee Handbooks, Contracts of Employment and any additional policies, as required.
- Consult with clients on how to implement documentation within their organization.
- Provide expert Human Resources advice to mitigate risk and ensure compliance with the applicable employment legislation.
- Liaise with Head Office on scheduling and client accounts.
- Manage multiple client accounts on an on-going basis
- Meet all deadlines in accordance to Peninsula’s service level agreement to assure customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with Employment Documentation Consultants, Client Solutions and Business Development Managers.
- Attend team meetings.
- Travel, where required, to meet with clients.
What you Bring to the Team:
- Human Resources/Business degree is preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- CHRP/CPHR is an asset.
- Thorough knowledge of Human Resources practices.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate both written and verbally.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Organizational and time management skills.