We are growing! We are looking for the next member of our dynamic team of Instructors at Trillium College. Currently seeking an instructor to train and motivate our students in the Hairstyling program!
Do you want to help train the next-generation of Hairstylists?
Do YOU have what it takes?
We are looking for instructors to do practical training at our Oshawa Training Location.
Each Training Location has very specific COVID19 Protocols in place to protect both the staff and students.
· Daily lesson planning, hands-on training, classroom management and student evaluation.
· Assign grades and maintain course/student records in accordance with Trillium College Faculty Handbook Guidelines and Policies.
OUR CORE VALUES
With our employees, clients and educational programs at our core, we are committed to:
PROFESSIONALISM – we are passionate, hard-working people who believe in honesty, integrity, loyalty and respect for everyone.
QUALITY– delivering an outstanding environment in which to learn and work.
ACCOUNTABILITY – we own it; we do the things we say we will and expect others to do the same.
PEOPLE – we value our students, our colleagues and the communities in which we work and live.
TEAMWORK – we work together to set and achieve challenging goals and inspire others to succeed.
· Minimum 2 years experience as a Licensed Hairstylist
· Diploma in field
· MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook
· Must be willing to join our work family and share a positive sense of humour as well as a passion for the profession
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
- Hairstyling: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location