Located in West Kelowna, British Columbia’s beautiful Okanagan Valley, The Cove Lakeside Resort is looking for a Pool Attendant to join an exciting dynamic team. This position is responsible for providing prompt, efficient and courteous service to all guests in and around the pool area while providing exceptional guest services in accordance to the Resorts core values, mission, standards and policies.
- Administer all activities in pool area (including drinks and snacks) and monitor all persons entering to ensure appropriate authorization
- Maintain a neat and clean pool area at all times - garbage, towels
- Check pool restrooms to ensure they remain neat and clean
- Check on guest satisfaction and immediately inform your Manager to handle guest concerns
- Report any/all defective equipment immediately
- Adhere to all matters relating to hygiene, health, safety and emergency procedures and always promote a safe work environment
- accurately mix and serve both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Adhere to all BC Liquor laws & regulations governing the service of alcohol & Practice responsible alcohol service as per Serving It Right
The successful candidate must possess the following attributes and qualifications:
- Command of the English language both written and verbal
- Punctual, reliable, flexible
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to handle a fast paced environment
- Ability to lift medium to heavy objects (frequent pulling, pushing, reaching and bending is required)
- Team Player Attitude
- First Aid and Lifeguard certification is an asset
- Serving it Right Certificate
We are hiring this position immediately, so please don't delay in sending in your application.
The Cove Lakeside Resort is an equal opportunity employer who offers a competitive wage along with group benefits.
We thank all