Who are we looking for?
A Senior level Program/Project Manager to manage a critical project for one of our biggest client in logistic domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications.
- Capable of analyzing requirements and develop software as per project defined Agile software process
- He needs to have capability to manage and execute 10 scrum teams in partnering with client FTEs
- Develop and peer review of LLD (Initiate/ participate in peer reviews)
- Ability to execute test strategies, generate innovative ideas with team and contribute to appropriate software (including programming languages) development life cycle methodology and application of specialized business and technical knowledge.
- Must be good in team management and leading the team in technical upskilling.
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Execute Trainings and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
- Somebody who has at least 12+ years of work experience in software development.
- Education qualification: MCA or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
What’s in for you?
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
About the practice/ Project:
- Leading Canadian logistic company dealing with technology projects. The current project is to design & build platform.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 to $175,000.00 /year