A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Assistant Marketing Manager, Flawless
The Personal Care division is fast becoming an engine of growth for C&D Canada with a multitude of high profile strategic brands encompassing Sexual Health, Women’s Health, Beauty and Hair Care. This assignment will encompass actively supporting the integration of the most recent acquisition of Flawless from all aspects of the marketing mix. This is a dynamic high profile opportunity for an individual that is up for the challenge of managing through ambiguity encountered when onboarding a brand, leveraging US and International successes while charting the Canadian strategy for long term growth. He/she will thrive working in and stay ahead of a fast paced trend driven category. This position will report to the Brand Director - Personal Care.
The candidate will work closely with all internal cross functional counterparts including the New Business Integration Lead, Quality & Regulatory Affairs, R&D, Trade Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and our International team. You will also define and work closely with the right integrated agency team on the execution of the brand’s Creative, Media, PR and in store support.
The successful candidate will:
- Work closely with the New Business Integration Lead on all marketing related aspects of onboarding the brand into Church & Dwight Canada.
- Support C&D Canada artwork finalization (with Product Management Specialist) and run outs working with Ideavillage and International through key milestones of artwork development, separations to facilitate the UPC transition smoothly.
- Quickly acclimatize his or herself with the retail, competitive and regulatory environments to support analytics and strategic business decisions required to set long term growth strategy for this brand (pricing, sizing, distribution, product development, claims development, category reviews and more )
- Drive the development of an integrated media, consumer, shopper marketing, public relations marketing plan including finalization of key agency partners.
- Assist in the development and commercialization of new product pipelines, as well as sku discontinuation recommendations as required.
- Assess and provide recommendation against new product growth opportunities (category/competitive analysis and consumer, finance, trade, R&D, regulatory and operations validations)
- Undertake brand performance, campaign/promotion ROI and post-mortem analyses, supported by a clear recommended plan of action
- Budget tracking, forecasting and reconciliation
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Bachelor of Business and/or MBA required
- 2-3 years minimum experience in a CPG marketing environment. Demonstrated understanding and experience with the marketing mix
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and influence cross-functional partners to deliver on fast paced deadlines
- Can-do attitude, results driven. Motivated to foster team spirit and make an impact to the organization
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous situations and keep pace with a fast dynamic trend based category
- Accountable and possesses pride in contributing to share, margin, top line sales growth
- Strong analytical thinking and interest in building financial acumen (analyses, pricing, forecasting, etc)
- Able to translate data and research into meaningful insights and recommendations
- Literacy in Microsoft Office and ACNielsen Answers
Church and Dwight Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free, inclusive and accessible work environment. Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in respect of a legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable human rights legislation. If you require accommodation on this basis, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please inform our Human Resources department if you require an accommodation in completing this application for employment or for otherwise participating in the application process.