We are currently seeking a Cleaning Supervisor for our company. We are a commercial/industrial air duct cleaning company that has been in business for over 20 years.
We are looking for someone that is dedicated, honest, self-motivated and has flexible hours. Training is provided but knowledge of HVAC systems or previous ventilation cleaning experience are an asset. As a Supervisor of our Air Duct Cleaning Technician Crew(s) you will be responsible for the cleaning of all ventilation cleaning systems.
- Supervise and co-ordinate the crew of air duct/ventilation cleaning technicians and labourers
- Inspect sites to ensure established safety and cleanliness standards are met
- Ensure crew members wear personal protective equipment when required (hard hat, gloves, safety vests)
- Recommend and arrange for additional services required such as repair work and/or equipment upgrades
- Ensure quality of work meets or exceeds company standards
- Train and on-site supervision of cleaning staff
- Receive payment for residential cleaning jobs
- Clean ducts, vents and duct systems for residential and commercial buildings/using hand tools, air tools, vacuums and negative air machines.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00 to $25.00 /hour
- HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)