As a General Manager, under the direction of the Vice President, you will provide overall strategic leadership and direction for all aspects of your market, including sales and operations. You will effectively communicate a vision, management philosophy, and bring a spirt of vision and leadership to the team, ensuring the members are happy, motivated and are working together to achieve your joint goals for success.
The GM will be responsible in delivering and achieving revenue targets and will be accountable for the financial profitability of the business unit, while ensuring customer service excellence standards are achieved. He/she will be accountable for long and short-term strategic plans to grow market share especially within the Business to Consumer market. The General Manager will conceptualize and implement plans across all product and service offerings, to meet and exceed targets with new and existing customers.
- Provide strategic direction, business planning, and full P&L management.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing your own goals
- Driving the growth of the market by identifying strategic sales opportunities and developing strategies for introducing new business.
- Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve sales, profitability, market share, and business plan objectives
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Delegate responsibilities to the best employees to perform them while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values
- Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of those involved
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience/skills/abilities:
- Minimum of 2 years progressive general management or sales experience within an organization that provides services to the business and consumer sectors with direct B2C experience; preferably within the market.
- Results oriented with a strong sales acumen and robust operational knowledge; interpersonal, customer relations and problem-solving skills and the proven ability to effectively organize tasks and manage time.
- Post-secondary education in business (asset)
- Excellent written skills
- Extracurricular activities involving leadership responsibilities
- PC literacy
- Competitive compensation and bonus incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- Group RSP Contributions
- Opportunity for future growth and development
- Receive fresh and engaging training
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $150,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types: