There are many reasons to work for Clique Hotels & Resorts, such as:
- We believe in working hard and having fun
- This is a full time position with 35-40 hours per week. Part time positions are available.
- We offer a competitive wage starting at $16.50/hr. All wages are subject to an increase annually based on the results of a performance review.
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits after 6 months for full time employees.
- Discounts at all of our sister properties, referral bonus of up to $500, discounts in F&B, and local gym, ski hill, and enterprise car rental.
- There is room for advancement in our company.
- We provide fully furnished subsidized shared accommodation with free internet and cable at only $15 per day, all within walking distance to work. Unfortunately we cannot provide couples, family, or pet friendly housing.
Some of the job duties include but are not limited to:
- Dusting, vacuuming, replacing linen and amenities, making beds, cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and kitchens.
- Moving furniture to vacuum and pushing supply cart from room to room.
- Assisting guest with requests for extra linen or amenities.
- Checking vacant rooms and reporting or performing any required touch ups.
- Assist with cleaning the public areas, washrooms and elevators when required.
- You must be able to bend, walk, crouch and stand on your feet for extended periods, lift, carry, push, and pull with ease as this is a physical job.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate well in English.
- Must have keen attention to detail.
- Can work well as a team or with minimal supervision.
- No housekeeping experience is required we will teach.
- Previous customer service and housekeeping experience is an asset.
- Education is not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.50 /hour