Job Title: Inventory Analyst
Location: Tumbler Ridge, BC
Schedule / Terms of Employment: 10-hour shifts, (4x3)
An Inventory Analyst is responsible for managing inventory items and the daily inventory operations at Conuma. The role will work closely with department managers to ensure supplies are located where required to support operations, inventory costs are managed, and savings are secured for the company.
- This position requires great knowledge of mining equipment, warehouse status (size/shelving/location), strong understanding of inventory management, Excel skills, Microsoft Dynamics 365 inventory module and previous experience in Materials management.
- Working with all departments including Maintenance, Operations and Accounting
- This position will require regular attendance to sites, minimum of one week per month spent either at the sites or the Tumbler office.
- Within D365 the Inventory Analyst would:
- Set up Inventory additions, inventory changes (min/max and locations) as per the Conuma Request for Inventory procedure;
- Complete inventory tracking (use/turns – verify that quantities on hand support equipment);
- Establish inventory pricing (contract price management w/negotiation);
- Analyze inventory statistics and perform financial forensics on all SKUs;
- Work with end users to establish and maintain efficient inventory levels to support operations;
- Work with departments to ensure product supply. In Supply Chain there are many challenges and forecasting/researching current and future issues to ensure Conuma has a secure supply chain plan for supplies (filters, bulk lubes, steel etc.) ;
- Create and track reports within D365 for inventory (turnover, use, cost/unit);
- Work with Warehouse Managers to manage current inventory/dead stock management;
- Working closely with Senior Manager Materials/Operations, Director of Procurement & Asset Management, CFO, and Warehouse Managers;
- Complete other duties as requested by Senior Manager Materials/Operations.
LEADERSHIP AND PROBLEM-SOLVING CAPABILITY
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills including ability to effectively communicate and interact with all individuals with integrity, empathy and sincerity;
- Having strong motivation;
- Visible team player at workplace;
- A positive attitude;
- Ability to prioritize;
- Be respectful;
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity skills;
- Demonstrate a dedication to the position and the organization;
- Demonstrate sound work ethics;
- Be consistent and fair in decision making process; and
- Conflict management skills.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Computer skills include use of Microsoft Software packages, with better than average competence in spread sheets and relational database programs.
- Ability to drive in adverse weather conditions.
- Ability to act with integrity, good judgment, and discretion.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and ideas in a clear and concise manner in both formal and informal contexts.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in logistics or accounting;
- 5+ years in a logistics role;
- Experience in the transportation industry;
Conuma Resources is an equal opportunity employer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- RRSP match