Elite Educational Institute is looking for bright, motivated, detail-oriented individuals to assist with administrative duties and facilitate the efficient operation. We have been helping students achieve their academic goals since 1987, and it's our people that make us the best in the business.
Our staff and instructors are motivated, genuine, enthusiastic individuals who share a sincere passion for education. We seek not only to give students the tools they need to raise their test scores but also to inspire students to discover themselves and unlock their potential.
If you're interested in joining this growing education company, please submit your resume. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Your personal information will be kept completely confidential. Visit (www.eliteprep.ca) for more information.
Currently, we have job openings in 1 location:
- Vancouver : Part-Time, up to 32 hours/ per week
- Knowledge of B.C. school curriculum or college entrance process is an asset.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Must speak Mandarin fluently
- Able to communicate in English
- Work experience at a tutoring school/ working with youth/ educational industry background is an asset
- Must be able to efficiently communicate with parents and staffs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices is an asset
- Ability to work between the hours of (summer) 09:00-18:00, (fall and onward) 11:00-20:00 on weekdays and between 08:30 and 18:00 on Saturdays.
- Customer Service: Caring for Students and Parents.
- Marketing: Introducing the programs offered in the school
- Provide appropriate educational counseling
- Campus Operation: Managing Instructors' materials and hours.
- Preparing for classes—assigning classrooms, printing and organizing lesson plans in file for teachers and students and scheduling.
Job Type: Part-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)