The candidate works in the short, medium and long term and identifies required and missing pieces in addition to make the necessary purchases.
- Acts as a super-user at the CMMS software.
- Develop the structure, maintenance and optimization of information and technical documentation.
- Ensures together with the supervisor of the department, the establishment and monitoring of the sector performance indicators and related objectives.
- Participate in the development of maintenance budgets to monitor and control their implementation;
- Develops processes, procedures and working methods for the management and implementation of various aspects of maintenance.
- Ensures the generation, planning and optimization of various maintenance (predictive, preventive, corrective, optimization, etc.)
- Ensures the implementation and prioritization of planning maintenance work depending on availability of different production lines or process.
- Working with all stakeholders, provides management and optimization of the inventory of spare parts.
- Ensures compliance lists of tasks, methods and materials for all maintenance tasks. (Predictive, preventive, corrective, optimization, etc.)
- Coordinate equipment orders ensures the availability of parts required with maintenance deadlines.
- Maintain an inventory of assets.
- Provides technical support to operations, and members of the maintenance team.
- Participates in the implementation of maintenance tasks on or diagnostic equipment.
- Supervises some work or projects assigned by the supervisor.
- Supervise subcontractors or employees in carrying out various tasks.
- Ensure the implementation and enforcement of existing policies and procedures in the company, and the health security program.
- Draw mechanical drawings, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic;
- Comfortable with computers;
- Monitor the implementation of projects within the costs;
- Develop technical specifications;
- Provides building maintenance and utilities and services (refrigeration system, steam system, compressed air system, ventilation, etc.)
- Develops and insures strategies for saving energy costs and expenses related to the maintenance of the plant.
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, mechanical or automated production;
- Experience in instrumentation, diagnostics, supervision and automated management of equipment
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the food industry is an asset;
- Knowledge of HACCP;
- Have good knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electricity;
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and computerized maintenance management systems;
- Communication and knowledge skills transfer;
- Excellent knowledge of food industry regulatory standards (GMP, Food Safety, CFIA). Experience with
- Ability to work in a changing environment, adjust to multiple simultaneous demands, review
- Bilingual (French-English).