Bulletproof is a premiere technology company founded in Atlantic Canada in 2000.
Our Security Operations Center protects our clients 24-hours a day by providing extensive Infrastructure Services including implementations and best-in-class technology offerings. Our commitment to our Microsoft Practice elevates productivity and collaboration capabilities, and our Learning Solutions allow us to enhance the knowledge and skill sets of all our clients.
Bulletproof is focused on solving business challenges for our global clients. As a team, we build solutions with an eye on overall business improvements. Bulletproofs’ practices of Security and Network Operations centers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Integration, Consulting, Education, and Product Fulfillment work together to provide true end to end business solutions.
At Bulletproof we are committed to our customers, our team and our community.
We are currently seeking an office receptionist for our Moncton office. The Receptionist is responsible for answering incoming calls and directing the caller to the appropriate person. This position is also responsible for meeting/greeting clients, vendors and guests as well as couriers.
Essential Functions (Duties & Responsibilities):
Required Education and Other Credentials:
- Welcome clients/guests to ensure a high level of professionalism and customer satisfaction
- Resolve administrative inquiries by liaising with head office
- Answers all incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner; transfers callers to appropriate parties
- Provides callers with general information, such as Company address, directions to the Company location, Company fax numbers, Company website and other related information
- Monitor office supply inventory and place orders accordingly
- Maintains company phone directory
- Booking meetings and organizing caterings for assigned events
- Organize office social events
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of any courier packages
- Assist with Human Resources functions with respect to new hires/onboarding.
- Receive and distribute mail
- Coordination of all cellular phones for new hires and existing employees.
- Coordination of employee life events (office birthdays/births/deaths)
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating
- And other related assigned tasks that support the operational effectiveness of our business
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to deliver excellence in terms of work quality and service
- Extremely organized in coordinating, planning and supporting administrative functions
- Enthusiastic personality
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff
- A consummate team player who works autonomously
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, service-oriented environment
- A resourceful problem solver
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to new technology
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines in a priority shifting environment
- Must have the ability to analyze and proactively solve problems
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.