JOB IDENTIFICATION: Noon Hour Supervisor
Under the direction of the Principal or Head Teacher, supervises students during lunch break.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
01. Supervises and monitors students in lunchrooms, inside buildings and on playground.
02. Administers established school and playground rules.
03. Provides a first response to behaviour or safety problems.
04. Reports student incidents to the Principal or Head Teacher.
05. Provides a good role model.
06. Maintains safe work practices.
01. Ability to relate effectively with students.
02. Grade 10 or equivalent.
For CUPE (Local 173) For School District No. 74 (Gold Trail)
Last printed 10/20/2011 9:34:00 AM