Sherlock Clothing Ltd. (Pseudio and Envy)
Unisex Fashion, Denim and Brands - Pseudio and Envy currently have 38 locations throughout Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, Alberta and British Columbia.
This position is based out of the Head Office, located in Halifax, NS.
As a Buyer, you play a key role in Pseudio and Envy’s product mix, look and success. Working with a team of buyers to research and select the hottest brands/trends, you will be a key part of creating an inspiring blend of fashion for the consumer experience making them want to come back for more!
What will you do?
- Analyze reports, sales trends, consumer buying patterns and opportunities to provide short and long term recommendations that will drive business
- Plan and manage stock levels and inventory allocation
- Provide recommendations to increase sales based on report analysis
- Replenish or cancel orders in a timely manner based on market trends
- Source new suppliers that are brand appropriate and drive business
- Work closely with owner, fellow buyers, and head office team to maximize sales and profit
Who are you?
- Ability to thrive in both a team atmosphere as well as an independent setting
- Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Excels in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail and number oriented
- Able to travel on a regular basis
- Knowledgeable and up to date with clothing and accessory trends
- Previous experience in retail and/ or buying
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is considered an asset
If you love fashion as much as we do, apply to be our newest Buyer!
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, but only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Buying: 1 year (Required)
- Retail: 2 years (Preferred)