As a Partner Specialist— Commerce and Clienteling at Myplanet, you know what a well crafted, online commerce experience looks like (complemented by a matching in-store experience). Reporting to our Director, Partner Team, you'll lead our channel strategy with established and emerging commerce and digital shopping experience partners, managing the predictable generation of new customer referrals and bookings for our products and professional services.
- Craft a compelling story that sells a better commerce and omnichannel retail experience, linking it to a customer journey that ties together shopping, finding, buying, and loyalty
- Help generate leads through partner and advocate marketing, instead of direct customer prospecting
- Collaborate with sales representatives and advocates at our partners
- Develop the expertise needed to grow our presence as leaders in the commerce and clienteling space within the Toronto technology community
Skills and Qualifications
- You know what the word clienteling means and can give examples of it done well and poorly
- Appreciation for design and its importance in the adoption of new technology and understanding technology and use CRM tools like Salesforce
- Experience developing and testing partner marketing assets and creating sales aides with partners
- Minimum 3 Years of background in clienteling, point of sale, retail ERP or online commerce
- Minimum 3 Years of collaborative sales or partner marketing experience in the technology space
- Ability to travel to meet customers, partners and our community
Is this role a fit for you?
The Partner Specialist, Commerce & Clienteling role emphasizes an up-to-date understanding of the domain space and a commitment to working with all partners to make the most of opportunities. You'll find fulfillment in the role if you:
- Have an interest in making the business work. You're an entrepreneur at heart and you're willing to wear different hats and remain flexible to move the business forward.
- Find passion in new challenges. Every chance to learn and move things forward with your can-do attitude or to share your entrepreneurship excites you.
- Thoroughly enjoy collaborative work. Knowledge sharing and the chance to be part of a team who co-own the output, instead of a solo hero who lives and dies by their work alone, is important to you.
Benefits and Perks
- In addition to your base salary, this role features commission-based compensation
- Explore ongoing opportunities for professional development: training, conferences, certifications, and in-house peer mentorship
- Experiment with new techniques, wear multiple hats, and learn about new disciplines.
- Pursue independent projects, explore new ideas, and challenge yourself in your field with 5 days of dedicated "Awesome time" (self-directed professional development) annually and quarterly training budgets
- Enjoy a flexible schedule of full-time hours, health/dental benefits, and private US coverage
- Work from a modern, ergonomic space complete with standing/sitting desks and an open-concept social atmosphere
- Additional perks available including in-house mindfulness training, an employee stock option plan, group get-togethers, and more!
Performance and Growth Expectations
Our environment is not your average, hierarchical software studio: we emphasize accountability for outcomes, but autonomy in activities. Your work will be measured using our 360-degree system (a combination of peer and supervisor feedback) and will also be measured on the basis of goals set in collaboration with the leadership team. Your growth path is in your hands— you'll have ongoing meetings with a mentor and professional guide to help determine your path, but your progress will be based on what you hope to achieve and how you choose to access the resources available to you.
We're a software studio with an integrated team of designers, developers, and product managers making smarter interfaces for the world's most influential companies. We believe that great software should do more on behalf of users, helping to empower employees and engage customers. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada with studio presence in Vancouver, Chicago, and San Jose, Costa Rica, we're a team of over 100 designers, developers, product managers and enablers hell-bent on making the workplace better.
Committed to an Inclusive Workplace
We are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment as we build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. We are dedicated to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.