Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society – what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs
The Program Delivery Manager is responsible for the operational delivery and the day-to day relationship for the assigned customer account. Responsibilities include 24x7 IT operation support using an ITIL framework, strategic planning, architecture design and implementation, customer meetings, project and program management, capacity planning and forecast, capital, operations and headcount forecast and budgeting, vendor management, audit compliance (SOX, PCI, etc.), requests for service (RFS), statements of work (SOW), standard quotes, along with planning, assigning and directing work; and appraising performance of personnel
- Primary responsibility of IT Operations for the assigned account(s) on a daily basis
- Provide weekly and monthly operations meetings and reports with the customer and Hitachi.
- Provide monthly governance meetings and reports with the customer and Hitachi.
- Act as the situation manager in the event of a critical incident for the assigned account(s).
- Owns and ensures timely incident escalation occurs in accordance with established policies, procedures and SLA requirements for the assigned account(s).
- Primary accountability for delivery within the boundaries of the P&L, while ensuring Service Levels are met including capacity management (logistics, planning and execution) and performance management.
- Ensure that Hitachi meets or exceeds the SLAs and Contract Deliverables
- Accountable for the overall delivery team that handles the day-to-day operations of the infrastructure for which Hitachi is responsible.
- Reports to the Client Director and supports the Client Director in furthering the relationship the customer
- Owns the creation, establishment and maintenance of IT policies, procedures and practices using ITIL framework to efficiently manage the storage infrastructure
- Insuring compliance with established policies, procedures and practices defined by Hitachi for managing the infrastructure
- Analyzing and reporting actual to contracted SLA performance levels
- Identifying, managing and reporting continuous improvement initiatives within the account.
- Minimum of 5 years of Program Delivery Management and/or IT Operations Management experience in the IT industry.
- Proficient with hardware, software and operating systems found in enterprise environments.
- Possesses Hitachi Storage, Compute and Infrastructure product knowledge.
- Possess general understanding of IT Infrastructure, ITIL framework and ITSM.
- Strong understanding of multiple business environments.
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in IT Management or other related technology fields of study.
- ITIL Certification – strongly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.