HIT THE ROAD WITH US!
Join the Canadian leader in the distribution and marketing of automobile replacement parts and accessories. At NAPA, you’ll work with committed people in a professional environment with unlimited opportunities for individual career growth.
We’ve been around for over 80 years and we are still going strong!
Why work with us?
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supportive team mates who are passionate about providing exceptional service
- Competitive base salary plus bonus program
- “The Perks” including employee pricing on automobile parts/products and other corporate discount programs
- Flexible benefits program including health, medical, dental and life
- Pension plan
- Access to personal development and technical training programs
- Learn and collaborate with the best in the industry
- Visit current and potential customers to promote and build awareness of the NAPA products line
- Effectively develop strong, loyal relationships with customers by providing an exceptional level of customer service
- Work closely with Store Managers, District Managers, Business Development Specialists and other members of Head Office to ensure sales and profit objectives are met by strategically developing our business
- Enforce sales growth plans by successfully deploying marketing and promotions programs
College degree, with a major in Business Administration or equivalent
Experience in the replacement auto parts industry and at least 2 years of sales experience
Strong computer skills
Exceptional communication, interpersonal and planning skills
If you are looking to grow your career with a successful, continuously growing company, we want to hear from you!