As Pharmacy Manager, you will be responsible of receiving, preparing and delivery of Rx accurately and timely. Ensuring adequate inventory levels to meet patient’s needs, and counsel with appropriate documentation to all patients. Provide friendly, positive and pro-active interaction with all internal and external customers as well create awareness and educate customers through public relations.
- Receive, prepare and deliver Rx(medication) accurately and timely to patients
- Ensure medication and over the counter supplements inventory levels is adequate to meet patients needs
- Constant counsel of patients in regard to new/additional medications
- Identify and report sales opportunities both internally and externally
- Review and control costs at all levels
- Provide on-going training for all new and existing Pharmacy colleagues (technicians)
- Provide friendly, positive and pro-active interaction with all internal and external customers
- Create awareness and educate customers through public relations
- Provide timely and positive resolution to patient’s needs and Doctor’s requests/issues
- Ensure pharmacy complies with all legal requirements (Federal & Provincial) and our policies and procedures
- Ensure all ethical and pharmaceutical care models are practiced
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are followed to provide a healthy and safe work environment for all employees
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy and a Class A Pharmacists license a must.
- Superior customer relations skills and a strong sense of professionalism.
- Excellent leadership and performance management skills required.
- Proven ability to build the business using community based marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills including the experience formulating and executing action plans.
- Strong personal computing skills, as well as knowledge of Pharmacy Computer system a definite asset (Kroll/McKesson)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Pharmacy: 5 years (Required)