One Insurance has proudly served the insurance needs of customers across Manitoba for over 65 years.We have earned our customers’ trust by providing the guarantee of exceptional insurance products along with exceptional service. We are seeking experienced insurance professionals to join our growing team at our location in Teulon, Manitoba.
*About this Opportunity: *
Reporting to the Area Manager, our Autopac CSR’s primary responsibility is to provide outstanding and professional counsel to our clients on their Autopac and Driver Licensing products and coverages. This begins with ensuring that all customers feel immediately welcomed in the branch. Building solid rapport with existing, assigned, and new clients is essential while providing coverage options that suit their individual needs. The successful candidate will also become familiar with ONE Insurance’s other lines of business in order to make clients aware of our wide variety of products/services.
- Create an exceptional customer service experience for all clients
- Action all Autopac transactions immediately in a professional and friendly manner and use the Prospector Program to generate leads with every transaction
- Follow the ONE Insurance Autopac Customer Service Standards to ensure optimum coverage options are offered with every Autopac transaction
- Actively cross sell auto extension options available through Special Risk Extension, Saskatchewan Mutual Insurance, the ONE Insurance ORV program as well as offer Travel/Health Insurance through Blue Cross, TuGo and Royal Sun Alliance
- Provide support to Personal Lines with processing and other duties as required
- One (1) year of insurance industry or comparable customer service and administrative experience is preferred
- Manitoba General Insurance License and IWS Certification OR a willingness to take Fundamentals of Insurance Exam and IWS Course and Exam
- Familiarity with TAM and/or EPIC is considered an asset
- Organized and efficient with strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Flexibility and a positive team player approach with effective communication skills
What makes us the ONE to choose?
We are a leading insurance brokerage with 12 branches, located either a short drive from Winnipeg or within the city. Each branch is exciting, unique, and provides a customer focused ONE Insurance family atmosphere.
- We provide it all; a pension plan, full company paid benefits (excludes STD/LTD premiums), industry leading training, continuing education, and competitive compensation programs. We even provide you with a book of business!
- We like to work with the best! Our engaging staff demonstrate ONE Insurance’s core values each day – positive attitude, integrity, honesty, trust, teamwork and accountability.
This is your opportunity to bring your skills and passion for clients to a career with a progressive and well respected company! Visit our website at www.oneinsurancegroup.ca to learn more about our branches and teams.
Ready to Apply? We are excited to meet you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- MB Drivers License (Required)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies