Address: 110 Eglinton Ave E, Toronto, ON
CauseForce, LLC provides complete turnkey fundraising programs and mega-event services to charitable organizations. In the past 16 ears, CauseForce programs have delivered nearly a billion dollars to our non-profit foundation clients located in Canada, Australia, and the United States. CauseForce creates programs and events that make a difference in the lives of participants as well as delivering awareness, donors, and dollars to charitable partners across the globe.
We are looking for a high-performing Corporate Engagement Specialist to help us continue to grow our events by acquiring more participants and donations, keeping our company and event brands competitive and innovative. The Corporate Engagement Specialist recruits corporate teams and individual participants, as well as helping these registrants succeed in meeting all fundraising and training goals. We are looking for an energetic, results-oriented person who will thrive in a team environment.
The successful candidate will have a great opportunity to make a significant impact on people’s lives by raising funds through individuals and corporate teams, supporting large-scale athletic events that benefit our non-profit clients who provide world-class treatment, research, care, support and education to communities. This position will provide the opportunity to work closely with some of the most highly regarded charities and foundations in the world, in a fun, fast-paced and highly rewarding environment. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identify and actively recruit participants and teams through telephone projects and in-person outreach
- Organize and lead orientation sessions to meet corporate team recruitment and fundraising goals
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience for all assigned accounts
- Act as main contact for corporate teams and captains leading up to and during Event Season
- Support marketing and communications campaigns through telephone projects, in-person outreach, donor recognition and training events
- Support Event Operations Team throughout Event Season, sharing updates with stakeholders about routes, key times and details to ensure effective communication to all participants and teams
- Set up and oversee fundraising plans with participants and team captains to ensure they meet their recruitment, fundraising and training targets
- Adhere to current and potential customers’ needs, expectations and business priorities
- Liaise with Fundraising Sales Manager to create and continually improve marketing strategies, with the goal of meeting both company and client expectations
- Build and develop collaborative customer relationships to identify issues, assess needs and address gaps between the event brand and participants
- Develop positive and collaborative working relationships with local and national staff, as well as corporate contacts and team captains enrolled in events
- Act as Event Staff during Events, with expectations to be fully available for all pre-determined event dates in the local provincial market
- Minimum 2-3 years of sales experience
- Strong presentation or public speaking skills
- Experience working within a call centre or inside sales role or environment
- Experience generating leads from “cold” calls
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- University/college education and/or related job experience a plus
The work that you will do enables CauseForce to raise substantial funds for worthwhile causes, and ultimately helps thousands of people in need. We invite you to be part of our tight community, passion and pride in the work we do.
Please attach your resume (in a Word or PDF document) as part of your application, only if you meet all the above mentioned qualifications.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $42,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Community Outreach: 1 year (Preferred)
- high-volume outbound calling: 1 year (Required)
- Call Centre: 1 year (Required)
- Public Speaking / Workshop / Presentation: 2 years (Required)
- Sales / Fundraising: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Client Services: 1 year (Preferred)