- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of business analysis
- Understanding and working knowledge of ISO (Pacs and camts) and SWIFT messages (1XX, 2XX,9XX)
- Understanding of ACH, Immediate and RTGS Payments Concept
- Understanding of Payment System and Clearing system (EMEA / NAM)
- Understanding of Payment landscape functions like Channels, sanction Screening, AML, Liquidity, Investigation etc
- Ability to identify gaps and opportunities for process improvement
- Experience in Jira or any requirement/analysis Tool
- Experience in Agile methodology will be an added advantage
- Ability to manage, organize, and control activities of projects that may be complex in scope
- Ability to multitask, reprioritize tasks throughout the business and adapt well to changes in the work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to effectively train others as needed
- Experience in Global Payplus System ( GPP-SP) Finastra product will be an added advantage
- Experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) with extensive experience using Excel for data analysis
Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - CA
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement .
To view the EEO Policy Statement .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting .