Looking for enthusiastic staff to join our kitchen team at Toronto Ski Club. We have an action packed winter season, with live bands every Saturday for apres, midweek corporate events and a few late night member events.
Line/Prep Cooks must have 1 year of experience, have worked in a large volume and fast paced environment and are able to work on multiple stations. Please note the area you will be working in is an open style kitchen.
- Provide a welcoming service atmosphere to our members with their culinary skills in cooking, presentation of meals and speed of service
- Highly organized, can follow recipes, presentation and quality standards assigned for work stations set out by the Executive Chef
- Follow all food handling safety guidelines
- Be knowledgeable of equipment, preparation and handling of all food items
- Self-driven and take pride in their work
- High level of all culinary skills
Terms of Reference
- Hiring for Full-Time & Part-Time, seasonal hourly position paid between $16.00 - $20.00 an hour
- Duration: December 2019 – March 2020 (Additional training days will be required prior to start date)
- Required to work every Saturday & Sunday
- Additional hours will be required over Christmas, March Break & Holidays.
- The club is CLOSED on Christmas Day and therefore staff DO NOT work.
- All individuals must have a mode of transportation.
- Please note we do not have staff housing for our employees.
*Only those chosen candidates whom qualify, will be contacted for an interview.*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- kitchen: 1 year (Preferred)