Pure Canadian Gaming operates four high-energy, action-packed Canadian casinos, Casino Calgary, Casino Lethbridge, Casino Yellowhead and Casino Edmonton. These Alberta casinos offer gamblers state-of-the-art slot machines, video lottery terminals, live action tables and limit and no-limit poker. Away from the action the hospitality includes restaurants with an executive chef, delis with fresh and delicious food, a mix of bar venues and live weekend entertainment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Assumes responsibility in the Sr. Managements absence
- Effectively meets and exceeds casino budgetary operational standards
- Effectively manages and lead table games staff to achieve and maintain a high level of job performance and exceptional customer service
- Manage Staff development and training initiatives
- Assist in the facilitation of the recruitment process, as well as, provide department payroll functions
- Using effective time management skills and ensures adequate staffing levels to meet business needs.
- Ensure the casino is operated in accordance with the AGLC Casino Terms and Conditions
- Strong working relationship with Advisors, Charity Workers and Volunteers
- Contact AGLC of any and all suspicions or evidence of cheating at play, theft, monetary discrepancies or other illegal activities.
- Ensure the proper storage and security of all gaming assets
- Report any error or procedural irregularities in games operation to the appropriate persons.
- Ensure all table games are being run smoothly and efficiently.
- Acts as a role model for employees and fosters teamwork, employee morale, motivation and open communication.
- Additional duties as required
- Completion of a Grade 12 High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Post- secondary education in business or a related field is an asset
- Must be able to pass AGLC examination and acquire Games Manager license
- 3 years of gaming experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Pit Manager
- Strong understanding of overall casino operations
- Strong knowledge of AGLC Terms and Conditions
- Proven leadership skills and business acumen
- Working knowledge with word processing, spreadsheets, email, Internet navigation, and presentation software
- Willing to work all shifts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must exhibit exemplary customer service skills