About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
For more on our company culture, follow the link to Our Story -
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service, and we need your help!
We are seeking a Program Manager to coordinate the day-to-day activities on cross-departmental projects. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude, and a passion to take business process development to the next level.
As Program Manager, You Will….
- Collect operational and financial data to help leadership scope projects
- Develop and maintain detailed plans for prioritized projects
- Coordinate working groups to ensure task completion across multiple stakeholders
- Maintain detailed records of project progress, providing regular summaries and updates
- Report on project challenges and identify possible solutions
- Consolidate progress metrics across projects for executive reporting
As Program Manager, You Have…
- A post-secondary degree in business, finance, economics or a related field
- 3 to 5 years of project management experience (PMP certification is an asset)
- Experience in the BPO industry (asset)
- Experience working on multiple projects at one time
- Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to finish tasks within tight timelines
- Experience developing reporting for upper management
- Comfort with technology and frequent technological change
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- The ability to self-manage daily duties in a fast-paced, dynamic & changing environment
- The ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Patience during difficult situations and the ability to manage conflict