Are you an experienced Project Coordinator? If yes, we want to hear from you! Kelly Services is supporting our longstanding client in this contract opportunity located in Niagara on the Lake.
The ideal candidate has a strong customer service orientation and desire to exceed customer expectations while applying their love of project coordination.
Responsibilities may include:
- Coordination of multiple assigned programs ensuring all assigned projects are completed on time and within budget
- Effectively plan, coordinate, set up and monitor program parameters, budgets and participant levels into project systems
- Onogoing interaction with clients ensuring a high quality customer experience
- Provide real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts
- Prepare agendas, organize presentations, attendance sheets, and meeting minutes
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of prior project coordinator experience
- High competency in MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint),
- Proficient in AdobeCreative Suite, CRM software, Sharepoint, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enhanced organizational skills, desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 /hour