Apply if Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident unemployed
This role as a Customer Service Representative is fast-paced and involves talking to customers over the telephone (in the call centre) and face-to-face interactions at our Customer Service Centre. Examples of some topics you will assist with include: billing inquiries, transponder related inquiries, troubleshooting accounts, web support, and payments. If you enjoy building relationships, going above-and-beyond for your customers and learning new skills, we are looking for you! We support and encourage employee growth and are here to help develop your strengths to allow for a very rewarding career
What’s In It For You?
We offer a world-class culture based on recognition, development and excellence:
- Competitive salary (premium available for taking calls on the specialized queue)
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Free use of highway 407 ETR
- An exciting performance-based recognition programs that rewards efforts
- Employee discounts through Good Job Program (exclusive discounts and savings around the GTA)
- RRSP Matching Program
- Unionized environment
- Career pathing & organic growth opportunities
- Leaders who support your development through training and coaching, and invest in your continued learning and commitment to building long term careers
- Working with a dynamic, collaborative and hard-working team
- Opportunities to get involved with various departmental committees
- Organization that takes pride in volunteering and community involvement
- Known for innovation and continuous improvement
- A fully-paid world-class training program (Full-time, 7 weeks in length)
A Day In The Life of A Call Center Representative:
- Provide world-class service by connecting with customers by actively listening, asking the right questions and offering the best possible solution.
- Use excellent communication skills to professionally and courteously interact with our customers over the phone in the call center and face to face in our service center.
- Answer inbound customer calls, investigate all issues accordingly, and troubleshoot in order to provide options to customers on acceptable resolutions on the first call.
- Verify and process video transactions license plate information, select and process best image for transactions with multiple images using the appropriate tools available.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, structured and goal-oriented environment (Average Handle Time, Adherence, Compliance, Surveys etc.)
- Keep current with the company policies and procedures, job aids; attend new training & continuous learning sessions.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Does This Sound Like You?
- French Bilingual required (English proficiency is a must)
- French Bilingual certification required (to be arranged by 407 ETR)
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in customer service
- Proven customer service skills, a track record of success in a client-focused, target-driven performance culture
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to deal with customers tactfully and effectively in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about providing world class customer service
- Punctual and committed to work on a flexible schedule: days, evenings and weekends
- IT Literacy (windows, internet navigation and related software)
- Excellent telephone manner, an aptitude for listening, establishing rapport and finding the right solutions for customers
- Ability to help clients navigate through self-serve applications
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those invited to an interview will be contacted.**
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $22.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)