AlumaSafway is a leading global provider of access, specialized services, and forming and shoring solutions to the industrial, commercial and infrastructure end markets in Canada.
We are presently seeking a Yard worker for our London Branch.
At AlumaSafway, we not only challenge our employees but also reward them for exceeding expectations. As a result, we have realized long-term success and global growth, fueling our ongoing search for people who share our core values: safety, unyielding integrity and more.
It is the best place to work with the best people!
You are looking for a real opportunity to utilize your mechanical skills in a fast moving and customer focused environment? You have a great attitude, and you are able to keep a level head?
Then come build your future with us!
· Moves, loads and unloads equipment in yard onto or from pallets.
· Reads work order or follows oral instructions to determine equipment/materials to be moved/loaded/unloaded.
· Performs damage assessment on equipment returned to yard.
· Assists with repair of damaged equipment
· Performs physical/cycle counts as instructed by supervisor.
· Receives and inspects rental fleet.
Education and/or Experience
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) would be an asset
· Minimum of one (1) year related experience
· Excellent physical abilities
· Team player
To pursue this opportunity, please forward your resume in confidence.
AlumaSafway welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Reference ID: ALU-WIN-20211117
Numéro de référence : ALU-WIN-20211117
Job Type: Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)