Please READ in full before applying!
We are looking for a dedicated individual to help maintain the warehouse clean and organized and keep inventory under control. Main duties will include:
- Collect cartons and excess paper around the warehouse; cut and flatten boxes, fill the recycle bin, prepare recycle and waste for pick up
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized at all times, clean up if occasional damages occur
- Clean the warehouse floor including office space and restrooms daily
- Move and stack pallets as they become vacant (up to 60 lbs)
- Help move the products from the shelves to the packing area and assist packers with product allocations
- Maintain freezers organized and clean, restock them as frozen products arrive
- Other assigned duties as needed (for ex. assemble shelves, move equipment around the warehouse, seasonal snow removal, etc.)
Shift starts at 7 am and runs to 3 pm. A 30 minute paid lunch break included.
Ideal candidate has to be quick, energetic, enthusiastic, not afraid of extra work and looking for growth opportunities with a possibility to become an operations manager. We provide safe and friendly working environment, opportunities for full time employment and growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour