Our client is a well-established and respected Vancouver law firm specializing in complex litigation. They offer a collegial and collaborative work environment as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience. On behalf of this close-knit and collegial team, we seek a seasoned and confident Legal Assistant.
- Preparing correspondence and documents (e.g. application records) using computer software applications
- Conducting conflict checks
- Maintaining an organized work environment
- Exercising effective processes that maintain efficient workflow
- Scheduling appointments, meetings, and communicating with clients and other stakeholders as required
- Opening and closing files
- Sending and receiving mail
- Other duties as required
- A Legal Assistant or Paralegal certificate and knowledge of litigation protocols and procedures.
- Computer savvy
- Able to thrive in a small office setting where you are responsible for a wide variety of tasks.
- Proactive, excellent at multi-tasking and prioritizing and thinking critically about the tasks before you
- Team-oriented and willing to pitch in to help others
- Familiarity with litigation support software programs, PC Law, and MS Office applications is an asset
For more information or to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Please note we may only be able to respond directly to those who are selected for interview.
We encourage you to visit us frequently at www.hunterwest.ca as our list of exciting opportunities is updated regularly! We invite you to connect with us to learn more and to access our expertise and our connections during your job search.
You may be interested in this job if you are interested in: litigation, commercial litigation, strata litigation, conflict checks, billing, legal assistance, legal administrative assistant, legal admin assistant, LAA, administrative assistance, legal assistant, administrative assistant, law firm, legal, office assistant.