Located in East Rutherford, NJ
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We could not serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We are dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
This Ecommerce Specialist position is for you, if you would enjoy:
- Being responsible for the execution of local digital marketing campaigns to generate traffic, the identification and coordination of local promotions, and the enrichment and optimization of local product descriptions in digital channels, to strategically grow eCommerce in the US and Canada
- Working closely with the VP, Digital Marketing & Operations to develop strategies that will contribute to generate traffic and online sales while being based in one of our New Jersey, Toronto, or Vancouver locations
Ecommerce Specialist Key Accountabilities:
- Work with the VP, Digital Marketing & Operations and Global teams to implement vision, roadmaps, and program backlog of the local eCommerce strategy
- Strategically grow eCommerce ahead of the market in specific location
- Identify and coordinate local promotions and launch of new products within the eCommerce area
- Tailor portfolio of opportunities in eCommerce to local market to make it a platform for growth - including through partnerships with brands and communication initiatives
- Work with global Product Owners and Product Managers to implement the local digital strategy to improve traffic acquisition, sales and conversion of the eCommerce site (incl A/B testing)
- Enrich and optimize product local descriptions in digital channels
- Optimize end-to-end cluster-specific customer journeys by devising new solutions, services, products, or propositions
- Identify and implement new opportunities throughout the customer journey to deliver high performing, agile customer interactions, and touchpoints
Ecommerce Specialist Required Qualifications:
- Proven knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the retail and/ or travel industry (with a strong focus on eCommerce)
- Deep understanding of the dynamics of the local market
- Experience working on an eCommerce operation with entrepreneurial spirit
- Deep understanding in all the commercial levers to drive performance (range, price, experience, marketing)
- Demonstrable experience coordinating marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Display expertise in customer journey management, digital and communications
- Experience in working with UX/UI designers to define customer experiences
- Strong tech background
- Commercial yet customer-first mindset with the ability to identify customer needs
- 3-5 years of eCommerce operations experience
- Be based out of one of the following markets: New Jersey, Toronto, or Vancouver
Ecommerce Specialist Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong background in digital marketing principles such as funnel optimization UX, SEO & Landing Page optimization & experience in running A/B tests for campaigns and deriving customer insights
- Experience in Adobe tools (e.g., Magento, marketing tools) and Google Analytics
- For immediate consideration, please include your resume.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
For additional information on our benefits, please visit: https://www.hudsongroup.com/careers/our-perks.
Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any employer.
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly. #AF123