Entrepreneurs Start Here is the leading student development program specializing in skills required to separate yourself with experience. We've been in the business since 1971, with hundreds of student leaders running summer window cleaning businesses Canada. Your parents probably know us as College Pro Window Cleaning, but our mission is to provide exceptional leadership and management training to student and young entrepreneurs through real-world experiences. Our values are to deliver what you promise, respect the individual, have pride in what you do, and to be open-minded to possibilities.
We are currently looking for motivated, strong, creative and intelligent candidates to be a part of our elite 2020 Summer Management Training Program and to lead the operations of their own piece of our business. The Manager runs a "business-in-a-business" as they take the first bite out of the world of management and entrepreneurship.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
This is a 12-16 week program begins May 4 2020, with some part-time training and start-up leading up to the summer. As a Manager, you will have the opportunity to sit in the driver's seat of a real world existing business and take care of real customers. You will manage a territory, and, while doing so, be completely responsible for all aspects of the region. College Pro is there for training, support and mentorship, but ultimately, this is your chance to be responsible for the daily operations and put your own mark on something. The Manager will be responsible to LEARN the following over the course of the program:
- Interview, select and lead a team of 2-3 crew members
- Manage the logistics of a window cleaning business operations in a specified region
- Maintain high levels of customer service excellence with our valued repeat customers
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy in order to grow your region's business
- Solve the day-to-day problems that come with being a leader
- Make introductory financial decisions around allocating limited resources
- Ready to work hard
- Someone who likes to be busy and juggle multiple priorities
- Willing to climb every mountain, because the view is better from the top
- Ready to get swallowed by company culture
- A problem solver
- A self-starter
- Someone who takes ownership: We care more about the types of people we’re working that the literal skills you have. Skills can be taught! Character cannot.
PERKS, YOU ASK?
- Real world experience: Who else do you know that has managed a business at such a young age?
- Impressive skill set: Your friends will be envious of your leadership, time, and people management skills
- Networking: Learn how to schmooze with our network of peers, coaches and alumni
- Coaching, Support and Mentorship: Coaching and support is how we can take someone who may never have been in a role such as this and have them be successful.
You will work directly with a coach who as a General Manager was previously a successful student entrepreneur. Each student Manager has a weekly one-on-one call with their coach to plan their weeks, go over goals and solve business problems. In person training sessions are led by coaches and designed to give the basics needed to perform, and coaching takes that theory and moves it into experience.
FIRST THINGS FIRST, YOU NEED:
- A valid driver's license and full-time access to a vehicle for the summer months
- Full time availability May - August (vacation can be taken in July or August)
An income goal for each student is established before the program begins. You decide what you would like to see yourself earning and make a plan with your professional coach. The more you put into your own self-development and your business unit the more you will get out of the program, just like the real world!
We evalute financial success over the program as:
- Basic Success: Earning $6,000 - $9,999
- Star Performance : Earning $10,000 - $15,999
- Excellence : Earning $16,000+
To learn more, check us out at https://entrepreneursstarthere.com/ or on instagram @entrepreneursstarthere