In an effort to expand our dynamic team and develop our service offering, Think Logistics is excited to be offering the following opportunity – Material Handler (Inventory/Inbound). We are looking for an ambitious and energetic individual who will contribute to our growth. Reporting into the Operations Manager, the individual will be a team-oriented person, problem solver, detailed-oriented, good mathematical skills with experience in a 3PL environment, and a natural inclination to applying a solutions based, problem solving approach to logistics and supply chain matters.
- Maintain and manage inventory levels with accuracy.
- Generate daily inventory reports and share with required team members (inventory levels, aging inventory, non-existing items, missing product labels, missing products, etc.)
- Maintain all relevant inventory paperwork and enter accurate inventory data into the computer system.
- Track verified and reconciled use of supplies to maintain 100 percent accounting of stock
- Perform weekly spot counts on physical inventory
- Manage inbound shipping schedule, including entering expected shipments and PO’s on the inbound shipment schedule, communicating with vendors to track changes to expected delivery dates, and communicating the schedule with the Operations Manager and Client Coordinators.
- Ensure inbound receiving complies with appointment schedules, and track vendor compliance.
- Participate with partner manufacturing organizations to monitor and control the inbounding of manufactured product.
- Manage physical flow of inbound product within the facility, including required equipment, door space and inbound labour.
- Facilitate handling of non-fulfillment related product, including corrugate, materials and office supplies
- Monitor KPI’s and reports on performance against SLA for all receiving activity.
- Monitor compliance for all inbound activity.
- Overall responsibility to ensure all product is unloaded and system received in a timely manner.
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in Logistics and Transportation, preferably from a third party logistics environment, and ideally in an inbound/inventory coordination role.
- Must have a valid MHE license
- Basic WMS experience
- Excellent PC skills, including MS Access, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Extremely organized individual capable of multi-tasking and remaining calm in stressful circumstances
- Strong communicator with a demonstrated ability to work in a team-based environment and capable of working effectively with all levels within an organization.
- Proven ability to create, manage and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Ability to do basic counting and math
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to multitask with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong sense of personal responsibility/accountability
- Strong attention to detail
We offer a competitive compensation package and group insurance benefits. If you are interested in progressing with a dynamic company offering career advancement opportunity, we would love to hear from you!
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vacation & paid time off
- On-site parking
- Disability insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Inbound/Inventory: 2 years (Required)