Who we are and what we're looking for...
We are Abilities. We are a team of physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, clinical assistants and administration on a mission.
We are on a mission to become the most admired neurorehabilitation company in British Columbia by creating both an outstanding staff and client experience.
Our clients are children and adults with neurological challenges.
Together, we discover the potential in each other and our clients. Join us!
What we offer:
- Flexible compensation package (contractor, salary, or hourly) that is above the industry average
- Mentoring and the opportunity to mentor others
- Educational opportunities and a system that can help you to build your dream caseload
- Work life balance with cultural, sports, and recreational activities galore out your back door!
What does our Physiotherapist look like?
Who you are:
- You authentically love people and building relationships
- You love the flexibility and freedom of managing your own caseload
- You are a sponge - constantly learning
- You are a natural servant leader who thrives on ensuring the well- being of others
Who you are not:
- Someone who only thrives in a super structured environment
- Craves someone that will tell you what to do next
What you'll own:
- Creating an outstanding client experience in every visit that results in clients reaching their potential
- Identifying your dream caseload and co-creating a plan (with our team) to make it happen
- Partnering with physiotherapy assistants to co-create an outstanding client experience
- Caseload management & coordination of team initiatives & activities
- Internal and external communication in a way that reflects our values
What we'd like to see:
- Previous experience with either children or adults with neurological challenges
- RASP list membership (recommended but not required)
- Eligible to register with College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team
Click "Apply Now" to hear from Heather Branscombe, our Chief Experience Officer, who will set up a confidential 30 min phone call to see if we're a good fit.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Physiotherapist (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)