The RCMP consists of 30,000+ employees working to keep communities safe throughout Canada. Our team, the IMT Business Solutions Project Management Office, supports the organization by developing new technologies dedicated to improving the quality of police services. We are a dynamic, forward-thinking group, committed to the professional development and growth of each of our team members.
You’ll also be in an environment that helps you establish a positive work/life balance, providing access to partial work from home opportunities, flexible scheduling (such as completing your hours of work over 8 or 9 days instead of 10 in a two-week period), and a number of amenities, including a gym and full-service cafeteria on site at our British Columbia (E-Division) Headquarters.
Are you an experienced business analyst looking to make a meaningful contribution and lend your expertise to help shape business transformation? We are currently hiring for an IT Business Analyst who will partner with a variety of stakeholders, ranging from uniformed members, the general public, support staff, developers, and more! Enabling strategic organizational change through the delivery of IM/IT projects that ultimately make our homes and communities safer.
As a member of the business solutions team, you will:
- Engage a broad set of stakeholders and collaborate with all levels of the organization
- Direct the development of business and system requirements through detailed analysis and recommendations
- Work with business units to analyze and design potential solutions and communicate proposed recommendations
- Obtain consensus from all stakeholders and assist with resolving conflict to achieve a common goal
- Work closely with solution teams to provide all system requirements and produce the high-level design
- Hold requirements gathering sessions by identifying the right participants, preparing the appropriate material, reviewing the project scope, and identifying key assumptions
- Results-oriented, a champion for change, and demonstrates teamwork in the pursuit of delivering a project together
- Ability to find solutions to challenges presented by stakeholders
- Capability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong public speaking skills to facilitate meetings with stakeholders
- Skilled in creating business analysis documentation such as data models and user acceptance plans
- A thinker who is client-centered, creative, and analytical
- Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) certification or any other relevant certification
Term position with the possibility of extension.
**Enhanced Reliability Status (Federal security clearance) is a condition of employment for this role.
**NOTE: Successful candidates will require a valid RCMP security clearance prior to appointment and throughout the tenure of their employment. The process of obtaining RCMP security clearance involves a security/reliability interview and a field investigation regarding matters of criminal activity, which includes reference checks, verification of credit/financial status, education, employment, etc. As such, the process may take several weeks or months to complete.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,129.00-$91,953.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Language training provided
- On-site gym
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Local health regulations are followed.