Rosenberg Law is a highly-regarded busy litigation firm, located on the scenic waterfront of False Creek, near Olympic Station. We have a broad litigation practice with an emphasis on Class Actions, Aboriginal Title, Civil Litigation, and Appellate Advocacy.
We are a small firm with a busy litigation practice and as such require a person who enjoys the diversity and flexibility of working within a small firm.
Day to day:
- Answering the phones;
- Calendar management and booking travel;
- Greeting clients and liaising with vendors, clients and counsel;
- Opening mail and arranging couriers;
- Updating and maintaining spreadsheets;
- Opening, organizing and closing files;
- Closing files permanently and liaising with storage provider for destruction;
- Cataloguing and archiving closed files;
- Running reports;
- Running system backups;
- Ordering office supplies;
- Drafting letters and correspondence;
- Maintaining an excellent filing system;
- Maintaining and organizing files;
- Maintaining an electronic filing system;
- Preparing materials for binders;
- Updating policy binders and manuals;
- Other general admin support as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail;
- Personable and professional;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficient on MS Office package specifically, Word, Excel and Outlook.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract, Casual, Permanent