Tim Hortons is always on the lookout for individuals who focus their attention on "Great Customer Service." We have excellent opportunities for those that have these skills.
Our Tim Hortons located in Shediac is looking for Production Team Members to join their team immediately!
The Tim Hortons Production Team Member is responsible for preparing and maintaining all product showcases to ensure excellent customer service to our guests. Our customers are our number one priority, and if you feel the same way, you are guaranteed to succeed with Tim Hortons.
As a Production Team Member, you must:
- Prepare product ongoing throughout your shift while meeting and maintaining all company standards
- Interact with customers in a pleasant and up-beat fashion
- Be punctual, attentive to detail, friendly, willing to learn, and reliable
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance
- Follow food safety procedures
- Maintain a safe working condition
- Anticipate and identify problems and help find solutions
- Follow the direction of the Shift Supervisor and/or Tim Hortons manager
Apply to this job if you:
- Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences.
- Enjoy working with a successful team in a safe environment
- Have a strong work ethic and are committed to your team
- Are a mature individual seeking permanent full time employment
- The ideal Team Member will be able to maintain a professional appearance while providing high-quality customer service. He/she will also be able to work in a team setting.
As part of our team we offer you:
- Comprehensive training
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Team Tim Hortons Scholarship Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- 15% discount off of Tim Hortons and Wendy's products while not working (Owned by the Corey Craig Group)
- Community involvement
- Shell Gas Discount Card
- Vacation Accrual after 1 year of employment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time