To apply, please visit jobs.celero.ca to create a profile in the Celero Career Centre and apply to the open Systems Analyst IIposition by no later than July 6, 2018.
About Celero: A full-service IT shop, Celero provides complete banking solutions, IT planning, systems integration, hosting, support, maintenance and professional services to meet the unique needs of financial institutions of all sizes and delivers world-class reliability through our Canadian-based data centers, employees and operations.
Our workforce is a complementary mix of deeply-experienced professionals and enthusiastic entry-level employees, from all walks of life. So whether you’re right out of university or have 30 years in the industry to your credit, we’ve got a spot that might be right for you. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health Care Spending Account
- Fitness subsidy
- Paid volunteer days
- 6% matched pension contribution
- 3 weeks annual vacation leave to start
- and a full suite of Health, Dental and Disability benefits
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining applications following ITIL best practices.
- SharePoint 2013 administration and development
- Responsible for supporting applications
- Responsible for working with vendors to support applications
- Contribute to team knowledge base
- Support ITSM and ERP software
A Day in the Life
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing second-level problem investigation, analysis, troubleshooting and resolution of technical inquiries.
- SharePoint support.
- Consulting with clients to identify technical error and requirements for resolution.
- Maintaining, upgrading/enhancing and supporting client applications.
- Investigating new technologies.
- Consulting with outside vendors and manufacturers for problem resolution.
- Basic training for clients.
- Responding to escalations received from the Service Centre.
Completion of a recognized post-secondary program in Computer Science, System Administration, Electronic Systems Engineering or an equivalent combination of 2 years of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in application support and development.
- SharePoint experience.
- Relevant information technology certifications are considered an asset.
- Strong understanding of SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013, and complimenting technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft MVC – razor and angular.
- Experience working with automation tools and script languages, such as PowerShell.
- Experience with Oracle and SQL.
- Strong understanding of programming methodologies and best practices
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office 2016 and 2013 products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio).
- Professional, self-motivated and proven ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organization including experience communicating complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical, internal and external stakeholders (written and verbal).
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining technical documentation including but not limited to functional specifications, release plans and release notes (cite specific examples).
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects, often with conflicting priorities, and meet deadlines
We have high expectations of all Celero employees and strive to recruit applicants with the following characteristics:
- Demonstrates self-motivation and initiative in understanding the needs of others.
- Strong analytical thinking and troubleshooting abilities.
- Effectively adapts to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and shifting priorities.
- Well-developed oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Able to build professional relationships with peers and superiors. Able to work comfortably with both business and technical professionals.
- Ability to “think outside the box”; creativity in problem solving and applying new approaches.
- Manage multiple deliverables with varying complexity, priorities and timelines.
- Commitment to working collaboratively in a team-based organization – promotes high performance work environment characterized by positive relationships, strong team orientation, and professional skill enhancement while delivering required business results. Accepts ownership of issues and shares credit for team successes.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- SharePoint: 1 year
- application support: 3 years