Luxury Retreats, now a part of the Airbnb family, is a leading luxury vacation rental company. Our team of 400+ experts market a global portfolio of over 4,000 unique properties to a broad and deep network of affluent travelers. With over 18 years of experience, we are passionate about all things travel and hospitality.
Description & Tasks:
Who you are and what you've accomplished:
- A Generalist support member that will handle overflow and general admin tasks.
- Distribute all leads (requiring manual routing) in a timely manner based on service level and capacity coverage + regional support guidelines,
- Assist in the maintenance of general inboxes and marketing replies;
- Monitor weekend lead pacing;
- Coordinate last minute arrivals with relevant stakeholders;
- Provide ad-hoc support related to processes and systems;
- Assist other Regional Support Coordinators outside of regular business hours
- Catch-all for overall administrative support to Villa Specialists (approvals, overrides, calendar updates, etc) outside of regular business hours
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a sales or service administrative assistant or relevant industry;
- Advanced knowledge of common software and tools, including Excel and CRM;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Solid organizational and time management skills;
- Detail oriented, with a strong sense of judgement;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to different projects and systems;
- Ability to thrive in a high paced environment with pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- A passion for travel and appreciation of the finer side of luxury services and goods.
20 hrs/week - Evenings (5:00 PM - 9:00 PM) and Weekends (Saturday/Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM)