Thomson Power Systems (a Regal Beloit Company) is an ISO certified designer and manufacturer of Power Generation Controls and Switchgear. Thomson Power Systems products are currently operating in conjunction with power generation systems around the world. Headquartered in Langley, B.C. Canada with offices in Edmonton, Toronto, Las Vegas, St. Louis and Boston.
We have immediate openings for the position of Sr. Sales Engineer / Estimator at our Langley headquarters.
This Sr. Inside Sales Engineering position is responsible for, but not limited to the following duties:
- Provide technical support and solutions
- Ability to read and understand electrical drawings and specifications
- Create technical-commercial sales quotations
- Support manufacturer’s representatives and our sales force
- Order processing and update ERP system
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to details
- Able to multi-task with strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Problem solving skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications and ERP system
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Ability to interpreting engineered electrical drawings and specifications
- A 4-year college degree / an Applied Science Technologist with Electrical Power option preferred (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years of related experience with a strong knowledge of LV/MV Switchgears
- Knowledge of Automatic Transfer Switches, Low Voltage and Medium Voltage switchgear, paralleling controls, PLC/HMI controls is desired.
- Flexible work schedule
- MSP coverage
- Extended medical
- Dental & Vision
- RRSP matching
Thomson Power Systems offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Please submit your resume to email provided. We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Inside Sales Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing industry: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)