PR REGIONAL HOSPITAL
MANAGER OR DESIGNATE
MAY 29, 2020*
$20.56 AS OF APRIL 1/20
In accordance with established vision and values of the organization, this position performs a variety of housekeeping duties throughout the facility. Maintains clean and disinfected conditions in areas such as patient/resident/client rooms, Operating Rooms, Diagnostic Imaging and Laboratory, Labour and Delivery Rooms, washrooms, corridors, hallways, lounges, offices and common areas used by staff, visitors and patients/residents/clients as established in Northern Health Regional Housekeeping Policies and Processes.
Skills and Abilities:
- Grade 10 or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- All postings with a closing date specified close at 11:59 pm PT