Commercial Insurance Producer
Hubbard Insurance Group is a great organization powered by phenomenal people who want to make a difference every day. We are a mid-size, independently owned, family run insurance brokerage offering flexibility and an exciting work experience that is not pigeon holed in monotony.
We are a Mississauga based, established firm looking to expand our business development and client service team within our Commercial Insurance division. We are looking for someone with several years’ experience catering to the needs of commercial business's, with or without their own book of business.
We offer access to over 20 major markets and have a full complement of support staff. The professional sales candidates will have the ability to earn ownership in their book of business as well as have a very favorable commission split.
Responsibilities and Experience:
- Generating, developing, servicing and maintaining all aspects of new commercial lines accounts achieving divisional goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets, strong sales orientation, prospecting and networking.
- Provide clients with professional accurate advice with a consistent high level of personalized service, managing and maintaining those relationships.
- No fear attitude to network, cold call, prospect and generate new leads with the goal of building relationships and developing business
- Respond to client inquiries, gathering underwriting information and conducting appropriate research.
- Able to work with an experienced team of commercial account managers to service clients but able to chip in when needed such as issue binders, certificates, policies, endorsements and other items related to commercial policies.
- Expertise and advanced knowledge in commercial insurance with a proven ability to meet retention and growth goals.
- Conduct thorough annual renewal review and report, present to clients.
- Relationship building and maintenance with Insurance company carriers and service providers.
- Ability to travel client meetings locally; valid Ontario driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle.
- Must have current RIBO license in good standing.
- University Degree in business or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in commercial insurance sales with proven results in producing quality business.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in client management.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent presentation, time management and communication skills.
- Independent and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Action-oriented business acumen and creativity.
- Effective team player in open office setting.
- Self-motivated, ability to multi-task and grasp new concepts.
Competitive compensation, group health and dental benefits, flexible leave days, birthday off, free parking, social events, etc.
We welcome and encourage all qualified candidates to apply by submitting your cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- commercial insurance sales: 2 years (Required)