Over the last 45+ years, we have been a place where potentials are realized every day. We are currently hiring Painters and Job Site Managers for the upcoming summer and are looking for hard working, enthusiastic, and coachable individuals who want to gain some experience in a full-time, hourly summer position.
The Painter role is a fun and challenging position that is ideal for someone wanting to get hands-on work experience and make money over the summer. Work outside with a crew of 2-3 people. Working with friends is encouraged, so apply together if you wish! Training is provided; therefore, no experience is necessary.
If you stand out as a leader, you may be selected from your crew to be a Job Site Manager. In this role, you gain experience in leadership and help direct project management of your 2-3 person crew, while also painting. Ask to be considered for this if you feel you might be a good fit.
- Able to work full-time throughout the summer (32-40 hours/week).
- Must have own transportation (job site locations will change).
- Manual labor & ladder work required.
- Fun, team-oriented environment, working outside.
- Starting rate will depend on your location and experience.
- Bonuses will depend on your performance and the criteria established by your Manager.