Administrative and Digital Marketing Assistant
At Enersolv our focus is simple; turnkey delivery of high-performance energy efficient buildings.
We specialize in mechanical building services including Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC), refrigeration, hydronics and plumbing. We use the latest innovations in design, implementation and construction to elevate the traditional project delivery methodology. This has allowed us to deliver solutions for some of the most prestigious mixed-use developments across Canada and into the USA.
A hands-on administrative role, you’ll report directly to the Office Manager and be responsible for supporting the delivery of front- and back-office shared services. The ideal candidate would have an interest in marketing, operations, and office administration. You’ll be a competent multi-tasker, deadline driven, and thrive on variety. Confident and constructive, you’ll seek to understand needs, deliver on wants efficiently, and always look to develop and improve administrative processes to increase effectiveness.
- Coordinate all front-office activities including answering telephones, managing couriers, ordering office and collateral supplies, managing office service providers, general office up-keep including a weekly safety office walk-around
- Coordinate back-off activities including ad hoc administrative project support e.g. collating drawings, ordering designs for print, first draft document collation and formatting etc.
- Assist with sales support activities including intelligence gathering to support leads/clients/alliance relationship building, arranging meetings, teleconferences, and updating master files for the business development pipeline, relationship sheets, deal/project sheets. You will also format/proof sales support collateral, as required
- Assist with marketing and communications activities including first drafts of articles for online channels, formatting PowerPoint presentations or proposals, sourcing and ordering collateral, staff/office event coordination, etc.
- Maintain and deliver online social media presence for the company’s website, LinkedIn, etc.
- Coordinate the planning, delivery, and invoicing of service dispatch calls, from being the first point of contact for clients to scheduling technicians for the job sites
- Supporting the administrative aspects of special projects e.g. file management, process tracking, setting up new departments, rolling out new systems e.g. Health and Safety
- Provide assistance to the company Directors including arranging travel, meeting and event logistics, diaries, correspondence support, meeting minutes capture and distribution, credit card/receipts reconciliation etc.
- A fluent English communicator
- A “can do” person
- A phone ambassador! And a professional at it
- A budding writer. And happy to write/edit/proof documents and templates
- A “roll up your sleeves” kind of person. And comfortable to do what it takes
- A multi-tasker that’s not afraid to provide ideas and suggestions
- Confident supporting up the chain and across functions/teams/companies
- A self-starter who thrives on versatility and flexibility
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience: minimum of 1 year in office administration, preferably in a technical, field-based business
- Coordination: Effective planner, big picture thinker, micro detail doer
- Communication: Proven written and verbal skills
- Quality: Dependable, adaptable, accurate and detail oriented
- Computer: Office 365, Microsoft Office Suite Programs (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Designations: Degree educated or high school diploma
- Salary range: as per industry and regional norm
- MSP, extended health and benefits
- Training and professional development support
- 3 weeks vacation
- Up to five days paid sick leave per year (at the discretion of your Line Manager/Team Leader)
Job Type: Full-time
- reception: 1 year (Preferred)
- office administration: 1 year (Preferred)