We're committed to innovation and finding the very best ways to advertise to our customers. Working with our team and a select group of dealerships, the Digital Specialist will help develop, plan and execute our digital campaigns along with a network of vendors and their various teams. In our business, we measure results of campaigns by the growth of leads for each dealership and so your efforts in this role and the successful results of those efforts are clear. If you have been a media buyer, are Google AdWords certified and have experience in managing campaigns, have designed email campaigns, built landing pages for campaigns and/or have worked as a Digital Strategist before, this role could be the ideal next step in your career as you oversee and help design and build world class campaigns based on well thought out strategies. Strategy is key to this role as you bring your experience and blend that with enterprise martech and a team of partners to execute under your supervision and direction.
In summary, you will:
- Working with the dealership Marketing Manager on the overall Marketing Plan Budget in regards to Digital vs Traditional Spend.
- Planning out Digital Strategy and Content Calendars based on Marketing Plans and how best to leverage all tactics/branding across our channels.
- At the discretion of the Marketing Manager- making tweaks to any Marketing Campaigns as needed throughout the month regarding budget
- Develop overarching digital execution plan for each Campaign through both Paid and Organic
- Ensure all Campaigns are leveraged on all necessary channels and material is consistent guiding the Marketing Manager as needed on utilizing the website, email and organic social with Campaigns
- Translate lead generation plan for web leads, chat, call and walk-in goals to be approved by the MM and with each external partner.
- Oversee the development of all online campaign resources and assets in combination and to compliment the offline resources developed by the MM based off of Content Calendars.
- Develop the overall content plan leveraging all campaigns across the channels
- Review Lead Counts with the MM and make updates as needed.
- Collaborate with and provide insights to MM on Adobe Analytics/Audience Manager and updating digital spend as needed
- Provide COAG management aggregate reporting of digital marketing achievements twice weekly
To successfully carry out the role of a Digital Specialist, we as that you have:
- 2-5 years of similar work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Marketing or equivalent relevant experience.
- Social Media Certifications (Analytics/Google Ad-words - Fundamentals, Search, Display, Mobile, Video or Shopping).
- Experience with Google Ads, Analytics and Facebook Business Manager.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager
- An interest to specialize in a career within online marketing/advertising.
- Excels in creative writing with attention to clarity, grammar and spelling.
- Strong organizational and time management skills: handling multiple priorities, performing a variety of tasks and meeting strict deadlines.
- Willingness to learn new skills and strategies as online advertising evolves.
- Ability to use the Google suite (Google Sheets & Docs) and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook & Word).
- Ability to work independently in a large office environment as well as be part of a team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Google AdWords or Facebook Media Buying: 2 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19