CGI Cybersecurity (GTA) is recruiting a Cybersecurity Risk Advisor to join our Vulnerability Management team. The Cybersecurity Risk Advisor will be responsible for interacting with senior executive leaders at our client organizations to provide thought leadership on the development of enterprise risk programs along with playing a role in the management of related activities such as technical risk assessments, technical audits and cybersecurity maturity reviews.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Provide oversight and management of identification, assessment, evaluation and reporting of cybersecurity risks during client engagements.
- Help clients review and assess their compliance to risk management frameworks and leading practices.
- Participate in the deployment and management of vulnerability management software and infrastructure as well as enterprise risk register solutions and ensure alignment with client's existing vulnerability and risk management programs.
- Assess client regulatory requirements and expectations.
- Evaluate risk assessment results and communicate key findings to client executive management.
- Identify emerging risks and recommend treatment approaches and strategies.
- Participate in risk tracking and reporting including client risk acceptance or remediation activities.
- Conduct Harmonised IT Threat Risk Assessments
- Conduct threat modelling and related assessment activities.
- Conduct business impact assessments.
- Conduct privacy impact assessments
- Minimum 5 years experience in vulnerability management, risk management consulting or IT audit and assessment.
- Demonstrated experience with application of leading risk management and control frameworks.
- Advanced knowledge of risk management practices and methodologies including threat modelling, risk assessment and risk mitigation approaches and strategies.
- Keen understanding of the "three lines of defense" combined assurance model.
- Familiarity with Enterprise GRC tools such as Archer and Vulnerability Management tools such as Tenable.IO.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven ability to effectively navigate political and/or technical challenges during project delivery.
What you can expect from us:
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Incident Response
- Network Security
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.