*About the company: ** *
Cannoe cannabis shops have a simple approach - have great people help customers buy great cannabis. Our small team is growing and we want to bring in great people to help us on this mission.
*About the job: ** *
Cannoe is looking for a creative marketer to execute marketing efforts across digital and partner channels to drive awareness and engagement with our stores.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist plans and executes marketing tactics across digital channels, in-store activations and partnership opportunities. The successful candidate is a well-organized executor who brings a strong digital marketing foundation, excellent writing skills, and thinks creatively to navigate a highly regulated and always changing industry.
What you will be doing:
- Build and maintain the social media presence for the brand. Creating and managing content across all social channels.
- Lead all e-mail marketing efforts, including managing audiences, growing subscribers, deploying targeted campaigns and evaluating results.
- Proactively engage with our online communities. Overseeing and responding to reviews, comments, and questions that arrive across all digital platforms.
- Collaborate and support brand marketing initiatives with comprehensive digital extensions and tactics.
- Support and engage with product brands to amplify the Cannoe brand across partner channels.
- Manage paid campaigns across available/effective digital outlets.
- Manage content creation as required for social media, website and email.
- Engage with store level teams to capture local insights and amplify their activity.
- Report performance analytics across owned website, social channels and email marketing.
- An analytical and creative thinker, equal parts brand storyteller and marketing strategist.
- A shrewd evaluator who is quick to process ideas and maintains excellent standards.
- A tactical planner, who can understand the key results we’re trying to achieve and match it with the right tools and actions.
- A self-starter who can ideate, plan, initiate, and execute with a sense of ownership and efficiency.
- An organized executor - who can manage multiple initiatives across collaborative timelines and deliver on schedule.
- Comfortable with basic design and copywriting, able to clearly express our core values, aesthetic, and voice.
- A clear and succinct communicator, able to effectively share ideas internally as well as with our brand partners and community members.
- Solutions-oriented mindset. Focusing on collaborative solutions, not concerned with blame and actively playing a part in fixing problems.
- A champion of the brand, proudly representing the company and supportive of our mission.
- 3+ years in digital marketing experience, specific to cannabis, retail and/or hospitality preferred.
- Strong level of interest and knowledge of the cannabis category and its products.
- Expertise with email marketing and CRM platforms
- Knowledgeable of all social media platforms and their individual brand profile details
- Experience with graphic design software and basic HTML & CSS
- Experience in community management a plus
Job Type: Full-time