- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years of recent experience installing, configuring and administering virtualization, operating systems and database server software.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of recent experience installing, administering and maintaining data centre hardware including:
a. Dell EMC Power Edge servers;
b. HPE ProLiant servers;
c. Isilon storage;
d. Converged/Hyper-Converged systems;
e. Cisco switches;
f. Cisco routers;
g. Cisco ASA security appliances; and
h. Cisco Network Monitoring device (Cisco NAM).
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience completed in the past five (5) years in the installation, configuration, setup and maintenance of the following software applications:
a. VMware 5.x/6.x;
b. ESRI Portal for ArcGIS 10.3.x/10.5.x;
c. ESRI ArcGIS Server Ver 10.3.x/10.5.x;
d. ArcGIS Desktop Ver 10.3.x/10.5.x;
e. MS Server 2012/2016;
f. MS SCCM/WSUS;
g. MS Cluster 2012/2016; and
h. MS SQL Server 2012/2016.
- Must identify two (2) projects completed in the last eight (8) years that clearly demonstrates the implementation of virtual server solutions in a large government and/or private industry enterprise environment.
- Must identify one (1) project completed in the past five (5) years that clearly demonstrates the implementation of an enterprise class storage and backup solution in a government and/or private industry enterprise environment.
- Must possess the following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE);
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP); and
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Systems Administrator: 3 years (Required)
- Reliability Security Clearance (Required)